To book an appointment in our Public Intern Clinic, call 250.381.9800 ext. 221 or book online.
Did you know that the WCCMT Victoria offers a 20% discount to seniors (over 65) and active Military members? Just mention this promotion to us when you check in and come prepared with the proper form of ID to receive your discount!
NO SHOW POLICY - If you cancel your appointment with less than 24 hours notice or do not show for an appointment you will be charged. All fees must be cleared prior to booking future appointments.
Patient assessment: 15 – 20 minutes
Student consultation with Clinic Supervisor: 5 – 10 minutes
Hands on massage: approx. 40 – 45 minutes
Reassessment: 5 minutes
Please note these times are approximates and may vary from student to student.
- We ask that cell phones be turned off during your treatment.
- Please refrain from using scents prior to your visit to the clinic.
- The college is unable to accommodate individuals with severe environmental sensitivities due to variables beyond our control.
- We cannot treat anyone under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- In consideration of our therapists, please notify the clinic at least 24 hours prior to your appointment for cancellations or changes.
- At WCCMT, we value our patients and strive to ensure the highest standard of health care. Intern Therapists assess and treat a variety of health conditions under the supervision of a Registered Massage Therapist
- Legalities prohibit the Intern Clinic from accepting clients in an open ICBC or WCB claim as well as anyone who has any type of litigation pending due to a personal injury.
- To avoid disappointment, please book your appointment early!
Give a Gift
Gift cards make an ideal present and cover choice of treatment. Books of 10 Massage cards are available for $360.00 (includes tax)