You’ve completed your Massage Therapy diploma. We’ve provided you with all the training you need to provide the best in massage care. Now you need to find somewhere to use your new skills and to hone your craft.
At CCMH we know the value of practical experience. Our small classes sizes and top-notch educators have ensured you had the best hands-on experience to get you ready for your career. That’s why our students consistently test high, and why CCMH grads place so well after graduating. But we know it can be daunting to get started in your new career.
That’s why we work with local RMT businesses to connect recent grads with promising opportunities.
North York’s Massage Addict is currently hiring recent CCMH grads. Its new location at Dufferin and Steeles has openings for both Full Time and Part Time RMT positions. Located in the busy Riocan Marketplace, this location is easily accessed by Downsview and Finch stations.
Since opening, this location has been fully booked. Demand is high, and there’s a need for many new and talented CCMH grads.
Working at Massage Addict comes with perks:
- Clinic-based work environment with a team of like-minded individuals
- Competitive compensation package, including signing bonus and minimum guarantees)
- Benefits package
- Steady, predictable income – its membership program promotes consistency
- Flexible schedule to suit your needs and lifestyle
- Continuing education assistance
- State of the art electric tables and equipment, so you’re working with the best there is to offer
You’ve already been trained to be an outstanding RMT; it’s time to get started providing that kind of care to your patients. Massage Addict will look after the rest. Apply today to jump start your rewarding career in massage.
For more information, please contact:
Harold Cameron, owner
Massage Addict is also hiring for positions at its Keele and Lawrence location.