Harrison Hot Springs , British Columbia
3953 days ago
ADAPTABILITY DIVERSITY OF THOUGHT
Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa is currently recruiting for the position of Registered Massage Therapist(s)
RECENT GRADUATES ACCEPTED PRIOR TO CERTIFICATION
* Note: This position is a contracted employment opportunity.
About this Position:
Reporting to the Spa Manager or Assistant Spa Manager, our Registered Massage Therapists provide each and every one of our guests with the utmost professional spa experience possible.
• Requires the incumbent carries a minimum of $2m coverage for liability insurance
• Requires the incumbent has a registered GST number
• Requires the incumbent is registered as a firm in good standing with WorkSafeBC (the Workers Compensation Board of BC)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESONSIBILITIES:
• Ensures compliance with all corporate policies and procedures to ensure guest satisfaction
• Able to follow treatment procedures in order to create a consistent environment for Spa Client
• Able to communicate in a professional manner the steps taken during treatment with Spa Client
• Able to work safely and securely in a manner that protects the integrity and safety of the guest,
fellow associates and resort.
• Able to recommend specific and appropriate home care products.
To practice massage therapy in British Columbia you must be a registrant of the College of Massage Therapists of BC (CMTBC)
• Minimum 1 year of proven experience in guest service
• Minimum 1 years of proven hotel experience in a luxury, full-service resort preferred
• Ability to suggestive sell products
• Excellent customer service and communication skills required
• Outstanding listening and problem solving skills required
• Experience as both an independent worker and as a team player required
• Safe Work and reliable attendance record required
• Organizational skills required
• Some stress resulting from daily guest interacting (internal and external), budgetary, and time constraints.
• Flexible to a changing schedule
Interested candidates, please submit your resume and cover letter via e-mail to
We thank all candidates in advance for your interest in our resort; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
About our company:
Harrison Hot Springs and the Eastern Fraser Valley is a beautiful place to live, work and play. We would love to have you join our amazing team and share the high quality of life that we have come to enjoy.
At Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa, a Delaware North Companies property, our guests discover a location unlike any other destination in the world. We know the care and customer service we offer our guests leads to special experiences for them. To ensure an experience of a lifetime, we created GuestPath which is our commitment to our guests’ satisfaction. We endeavor to exceed guest expectations and deliver outstanding products and hospitality services. Even though we welcome thousands of guests each year, we will focus on individuals and what we can do to make them feel like they are at home.
Overlooking Harrison Lake, the Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa offers the following amenities: five mineral hot springs pools, the Healing Springs Spa, three restaurants and a coffee bar, in room dining, extensive banquet and catering options, Resort Golf Course and Resort Marina.
Check us out online at www.harrisonresort.com .
“Creating special experiences one guest at a time.”