Grande Prairie, Alberta
3308 days ago
The L Spa & Wellness Centre is Northern Alberta’s premier destination spa & wellness centre. Quality Assurance Accredited through Leading Spas of Canada the L Spa is a leader in the spa industry with numerous awards & accolades.
The L Spa is search of a Spa Director and/or Associate Coordinator and a Facilitator to lead our successful and growing team of professionals.
Candidates who possess the following attributes and qualifications are welcome to apply:
• Dedication to excellence
• Creating exceptional guest experiences
• Professional and discreet
• Passionate about health & wellbeing
• Uphold values of integrity & honesty
• Working under pressure
• Possess problem solving & critical thinking capabilities
• Possess 2 to 5 years of experience in a spa leadership role, and have the ability to
work a flexible schedule nights/weekends/holidays.
• Able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language used in the
• Able to read and write to facilitate the communication process.
• Possess good communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Possess basic computer skills
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Managing 15 – 25 Team Members
• Overseeing Day-Day Operations
• Maintaining Hygiene & Sterilization Standards
• Developing Policies & Procedures
• Quality Assurance
• Problem Resolution
• Inventory & Ordering
• Retail and Service Goals
• Motivate and Lead Team Members
• Discipline &Evaluate
• Recruit, Hire and Train all Team Members
• Arranging Meetings
• Planning & Participating in Tradeshows
• Payroll & HR
• Newsletters & Promotions
• Liaise with Other Departments
If you are looking for the great opportunity to be part of our extraordinary and energetic team of professionals please forward your resume and cover letter to [email protected] Successful candidates will be contacted.