Do you want to be your own boss, make your own schedule and earn 30%-50% more money than you do working for a spa/clinic?
What You’ll Do
- Provide in-home wellness therapies through massages consisting primarily of manual (hands-on) techniques such as applying fixed or movable pressure, holding, and moving muscles and body tissues.
- Set your own hours and commute location using our system
- Bring your own products and massage table to client homes
- Acknowledge and respond to relevant client queries, needs, and expectations
- Uphold hygiene standards and follow health and safety regulations
- Apply best practices and be up to date with market trends
- Certificate or current license in massage therapy
- Communication and customer service skills