Nanaimo, British Columbia
3371 days ago
As a Registered Massage Therapist you possess great interpersonal skills, you maintain a professional spa appearance and mannerism. You are flexible and enjoy serving our clients. Part of your duties will be to help out the spa staff in maintaining a clean spa atmosphere. We are strategically located in front of a Resort, which is located just steps away from the beach.
Duties and Qualifications
• Assess clients’ soft tissue condition, joint quality and function, muscle strength, and range of motion.
• Confer with clients about their medical histories and any problems with stress and/or pain in order to determine whether massage would be helpful.
• Develop and propose client treatment plans that specify which types of massage are to be used.
• Assist in Spa Maintenance
• Flexible in offering evening appointments or local mobile services
• Participate in our RMT mentoring program
• Participate and attend spa trainings and monthly staff meetings
• Basic computing skills
• We are team environment
• We wholly embrace a balanced lifestyle for our staff and clients
• Wellness Hour every day (1:00 pm- 2:00 pm)
• Local Client focus
• We fully support self-care practices for our staff members
• We provide access to RMT mentoring with our experienced staff
• Competitive commission
• Possible Extended Health Care Benefits with Blue Cross