Vancouver (on Granville Island), British Columbia
3794 days ago
based on experience and skills sets, negotiable
Position: Registered Massage Therapist
Part-time team member position resulting in 2-3 days a week of scheduled work in an entrepreneurial holistic spa environment.
On Granville Island in Vancouver BC, Canada
Calixica provides high quality spa services using purely organic skincare delivering holistic body wellness practices. We also practice a holistic model of working together which enables our team members, our clients, and our community to receive “an experience of true nature.”
• Administers professional massage and body treatments to our clients.
• Possesses thorough knowledge of numerous massage modalities,
• Demonstrates excellent communication skills
• Able to learn the necessary product and service knowledge
• Effectively provides wellness solutions to meet the client’s needs & intentions.
• Works well as a team player and is accountable and responsible.
• Enthusiastic, confident and presentable at all times.
• Enjoys people and client engagement
• Current registered diploma and/or license.
Compensation is based on skills and competencies (3 month trial period) with wage review after this time. Opportunity to expand your earning power based on the clarity you have with what you need and the inherent potential you already possess! Calixica provides fully stocked treatment rooms with 100% organic skincare & body products, all natural linens and washing facilities as well as administrative and marketing support.
Explore more and visit us at www.calixica.com.
Apply by forwarding a current resume to the Attn: of Tia Hass to [email protected] and include why you would be suited to this position and what you are most passionate about in life!
We would like our team member to start on or around November 15, 2012.
We would like to finish up the process by November 10, 2012.
Calixica Holisitc Spa
Email: [email protected]