Parksville, British Columbia
4008 days ago
As a Registered Massage Therapist you possess great interpersonal skills, you maintain a professional spa appearance and mannerism. You are flexible and enjoy serving our clients. We are mostly a local spa, during the tourist season we see diverse clients from around the world. Part of your duties will be to help out the spa staff in maintaining a clean spa atmosphere. We are strategically located in front of a Resort, which is located steps away from the beach.
Duties and Qualification
• Assess clients’ soft tissue condition, joint quality and function, muscle strength, and range of motion.
• Confer with clients about their medical histories and any problems with stress and/or pain in order to determine whether massage would be helpful.
• Develop and propose client treatment plans that specify which types of massage are to be used.
• Assist in Spa Maintenance
• Flexible in offering evening appointments or local mobile services
• Participate in our RMT mentoring program
• Participate and attend spa training’s and monthly staff meetings
• Basic computing skills
• We are team environment
• We allow our service providers to participate in trades to assist in self-care practices
• We provide access to RMT mentoring with our experienced staff
• Competitive commission