Victoria, British Columbia
3386 days ago
Competitive wage + commission and benefits.
Tucked right down at the ocean’s edge in the newly re-opened, 5-star, Oak Bay Beach Hotel is the Boathouse Spa & Baths. http://www.oakbaybeachhotel.com/spa.php
We are looking for a talented Registered Massage Therapist who is passionate about promoting wellness and healing experiences for our guests and spa members. If this sounds like you, we would love to meet you!
Scope and Purpose
Working to the core values and operational standards of the Oak Bay Beach Hotel, and as a key member of the Spa Team, we’re looking for a passionate Registered Massage Therapist to contribute to the success of the Hotel. This position requires someone that is hospitable, friendly, and outgoing with a focus on guest service.
Core Competencies, Characteristics, and Qualifications
• Licensed RMT with minimum 2 years experience.
• Experience in Hotel Spas preferred.
• Strong retail skills and ability to educate guests on all home care. Experience in sales an asset.
• Ability to explain various treatments/services to our guest clearly and knowledgably.
• Team player and proactively looks for ways to enhance the level of service provided to our clients
• Ability to maintain strict confidences.
• Proven warm and sincere verbal communication skills.
• Effective communication capabilities demonstrating sound judgment.
• Ability to respond to questions from clients and guests offering appropriate options or resolutions.
• Strong personal integrity with an innate desire to work in an ethical manner.
• Ability to work flexible hours including days, evenings, nights, weekends and holidays, including overtime as required.
• All other duties as assigned that will assist and support the mandate of the Hotel and its ongoing success.
Resumés can be submitted by replying to this ad or can be delivered in person at the hotel, 1175 Beach Drive, on Tuesdays between 11am-1pm.