3375 days ago
Registered Massage Therapist – Part time position at Seraphic Massage Therapy 1209 College St. at Brock St. Toronto, reporting to the Owners.
Seraphic Massage Therapy, RMT owned and operated, is looking for a Registered Massage Therapist for part time work to provide treatment to the neighbourhood clientele. In addition to being responsible, punctual and a team player, you must be able to perform the following:
– Manage intake and assessment in a timely fashion
– Communicate clearly with clients regarding their prognosis and treatment schedule
– Give suitable treatments in a soothing manner within the clients pain threshold in a multi-storied clinic space
– Listen to the clients’ needs and respond to them
– Complete write ups before the end of the day
– Perform follow up calls with clients as needed
– Create rapport with the clients
-Work as a team with 8 other RMTs and 3 receptionists
-Set up the treatment room after each client
– Must be registered with the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario (CMTO)
– Portuguese spoken preferred
– Excellent communication skills
– Excellent listening skills
– 1 year experience preferred
$35/hour commission with free access to small free weights, paraffin wax bath and coffee/tea. The balance of the commission goes towards paying for rent & utilities, receptionists, all equipment, linens/linen service, oil/lotion, thermophores, business cards and marketing. All you need to bring is your hands everything else is included.
Please send resumes and cover letters to: [email protected]
Located in Toronto, Seraphic Massage Therapy is a growing and busy massage therapy clinic. Our Mission Statement is to offer massage therapy in a relaxed, friendly environment treating the client as a partner in their health care with integrity and compassion.