Squamish, British Columbia
3473 days ago
As a member of the pt Health group of clinics, Squamish Physiotherapy is a local, well-respected, multi-disciplinary rehabilitation clinic.
• Our massage therapists are registered members (in good standing) of the Registered Massage Therapy Association of Ontario.
• Our massage therapists are committed to demonstrating compassion, courtesy and understanding in all patient interactions.
• Our massage therapists are able to effectively prioritize, track and be accountable for details, data, information and activities related to managing patient caseloads.
• Our massage therapists are able to collaborate in an inter-professional team environment.
As part of pt Health, Squamish Physiotherapy offers its massage therapists:
• Hourly Employee Status
• Comprehensive medical benefits
• Generous education allowances
• All massage therapy supplies
• Personal professional development opportunities
• Access to a network of allied health professionals and resources
At pt Health, we work as a team, leveraging the collective strengths of many to develop the most progressive therapy strategies for our patients.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please submit your Curriculum Vitae to:
Deadline for Submission is: June 10, 2013
PLEASE QUOTE JOB #191BC IN YOUR SUBJECT LINE