Porters Lake, Alberta
3445 days ago
Split Fee Commission Based
As a member of the pt Health group of clinics, pt Health Porters Lake is a local, well-respected, multi-disciplinary rehabilitation clinic.
• Our massage therapists are registered members (in good standing) of the Registered Massage Therapists’ Association of Nova Scotia.
• Our massage therapists are committed to demonstrating compassion, courtesy and understanding in all patient interactions.
• Our massage therapists are able to effectively prioritize, track and be accountable for details, data, information and activities related to managing patient caseloads.
• Our massage therapists are able to collaborate in an inter-professional team environment.
• Our massage therapists have completed their 2200 hours.
As part of pt Health, pt Health Porters Lake offers its massage therapists:
• Hourly Employee Status
• Comprehensive medical benefits
• Generous education allowances
• All massage therapy supplies
• Personal professional development opportunities
• Access to a network of allied health professionals and resources
At pt Health, we work as a team, leveraging the collective strengths of many to develop the most progressive therapy strategies for our patients.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please submit your Curriculum Vitae to:
PLEASE QUOTE JOB #985NS IN YOUR SUBJECT LINE