3892 days ago
POSITION TITLE: Registered Massage Therapist
REPORTS TO: Spa Manager
DEPARTMENT: Shizen Spa, Pantages Hotel Toronto Centre & Cosmopolitan Hotel Toronto
The Registered Massage Therapist will provide guest services, increase product(s) and service(s) sales, follow Shizen Spa’s brand standards, protocols, policies, and practices that will facilitate in providing consistent service.
Role and Responsibilities
– Master and perform all body treatments offered on the spa menu.
– Master the product knowledge of all products used & sold at the spa.
– Drive retail sales and spa reservations
– Assist with inventory controls for retail & professional products
– Greet all guests in a courteous manner
– Improve sales and service revenues by promoting other treatments and products.
Additional Duties (as required)
– Make spa reservations for spa guests, observing for conflicts in bookings.
– Relay all relevant spa information to guests booking services including a proper explanation of treatment procedures, spa requirements, cancellation policy, arrival times and all other relevant information.
– Ensure the correct customer information is obtained at time of booking and ensure relevant notes are put on file.
– To pass on the correct information and answer questions about The Spa via telephone, emails, fax and in person.
– Greet all guests in a courteous manner, make sure the guest is welcomed to The Spa before they make it to the front of the desk. Acknowledge guests even if you are on the telephone with a smile.
– Ask guests to complete a client history form, take them into the waiting area, sit them down and offer them a drink and make sure they are comfortable.
– Update spa schedule with guest arrivals and/or additional services booked.
– Cash out guests once they have completed their spa visit, maintain a courteous manner and respect guest privacy.