Sidney, British Columbia
3448 days ago
We are looking for a service oriented, organized team player with exceptional people skills to join our spa team in this upscale boutique property. As a Registered Massage Therapist you will perform all massage and body treatments as well as be responsible for ensuring that guests of the spa receive a seamless and memorable experience; ensuring consistency of spa treatments; providing appropriate home-care recommendations to guests; achieving sales goals, and spa business objectives.
Looking to find that perfect balance between a clinic and spa setting but don’t want to lose the earning potential that a clinic can offer? Are you feeling bored or lonely and prefer to work with an energetic and fun group of professionals?
Haven Spa is now looking for Registered Massage Therapists who are available to work 1 to 5 days a week and we will work with your schedule!
• RMT designation and license to practice in British Columbia
• Technical qualification/certification from a recognized school of massage – minimum 3000 hours preferred
• Knowledge of relaxation, deep tissue, and sports massage techniques; body scrubs, and body wraps
• Minimum 1 year of progressive experience in a related spa environment
• Ability to maintain appropriate record keeping for guests regarding spa treatments and product recommendations
• Must be adaptable to change and able to multitask calmly and efficiently, with an emphasis on follow up, cooperation and courtesy
• Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, leadership, listening, and problem solving skills
• Membership in a professional organization such as The Massage Therapists’ Association of BC is preferred
• Knowledge of computerized spa booking software, Excel, MS Office, and point of sale system an asset
• Additional certifications (esthetics, spa therapy, aromatherapy, LaStone, yoga, fitness, etc.) are an asset
To see a full job description, please visit our website at www.sidneypier.com/careers.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career, send in a cover letter and resume by e-mail to [email protected] (attention Raychel Bakkan, Spa Manager) in Word, rtf, text, or PDF or drop it off in person at Haven Spa. Quote the Position Title in the Subject line of your email. We thank all applicants in advance. Only those selected for an interview will be notified.