Parksvillle, British Columbia
3565 days ago
Natural Synergy Day Spa LTD, located in the heart of downtown Parksville, British Columbia has been happily serving its customers since November 2008. We offer spa treatments, aesthetic services, eye lash extensions and massage therapy using only all natural skin care products.
Our friendly and knowledgeable staff were nominated for the “Best in Customer Service” Award by the Parksville Chamber of Commerce Glassies Awards. At Natural Synergy Day Spa we are dedicated to providing our clients with a relaxing and rejuvenating spa experience. “We will work in synergy to get you back in sync.”
As a Registered Massage Therapist you possess great interpersonal skill, you maintain a professional spa appearance and mannerism. You are flexible and enjoy serving our clients. We are mostly a local spa, but in tourist season we see diverse clients from around the world. Part of your duties will be to help out the spa staff in maintaining a clean spa atmosphere. We are strategically located in front of a Resort, which is steps away from the beach.
Duties and Qualification
• Assess clients’ soft tissue condition, joint quality and function, muscle strength, and range of motion.
• Confer with clients about their medical histories and any problems with stress and/or pain in order to determine whether massage would be helpful.
• Develop and propose client treatment plans that specify which types of massage are to be used.
• Assist in Spa Maintenance
• Flexible in offering evening appointments or local mobile services
• Participate in our RMT mentoring program
• Participate and attend spa training’s and monthly staff meetings
• Basic computing skills
This position may lead to full time opportunities with Natural Synergy Day Spa LTD.
• We are team environment
• We allow our service providers to participate in trades to assist in self-care practices
• We provide access to RMT mentoring with our experienced staff
• Competitive commission