24- 36 hours per week are available depending on your wants/needs. You will be responsible for performing massage services and providing top notch customer service. We offer on the job training and will have clients right away to get started and grow with.
- Registered and in good standing with CMTBC and all professional licenses and requirements current/up to date.
- Keeping up to date and accurate records and patient notes.
- Ability to assess and effectively treat a wide variety of conditions/injuries.
- Strong communication skills to explain treatment plans/risks and benefits to treatment/ home care suggestions and instructions.
- Passion for the profession and commitment to the wellbeing of patients
- Maintain clean, hygienic and neat work environment at all times (follow COVID protocols)
- Some computer/printer skills to book appointments and print insurance invoices for patients.
Part-time hours: 24+ hours per week