3647 days ago
Hourly + 18% Commission on Service + 10% Commission on Retail
• To massage clients maintaining the clients comfort at all times.
• Be on time for all appointments and thoroughly review appointments after completing each massage.
• Maintain an ample supply of massage oils, alcohol, towels, sheets and other necessary supplies within the work area.
• The ability to courteously interact and answer all facility related questions with guests.
• Maintain inventory and stocking of all spa maintenance and program materials
• Perform loofah treatments and herbal wraps as required.
• Assist in the coordination of Body Technician services with other spa programs.
• Ensure the Spa area is in peak condition at all times
• Ensure guest satisfaction at all times by ensuring that safety and guest service is priority
• Serve as catalyst to promote spa services to hotel guests
• Maintain current professional licenses
• Must have a full understanding of facility departmental emergency procedures and adhere to them
• Graduate from an accredited school of massage with a massage license
• Minimum of two years experience if not a graduate from a 2200 program
• CPR certified
• Must possess excellent organizational and communication skills
• Must have a keen desire to serve the public
• Proven team player
• Able to handle employee and guest situations, under pressure
Benefits & perks:
Mountain Experience Programs – learn how to whitewater kayak, join back-country horseback riding trips, or weekly bouldering trips
100’s & 100’s of km’s of mountain biking & trekking trails with unlimited rock climbing and whitewater kayaking & rafting
Staff Cafeteria, Staff Store with DVD & Outdoor Equipment Rental
Evening and Lunchtime Yoga
Staff Shuttles to Canmore, Calgary & Banff
On-Site full scale work out & swimming facilities
Discounted Spa services
Excellent industry benefits through our Destinations Employee Travel program
Excellent Health & Wellness benefits
Excellent training programs to help you learn and grow whether hospitality is your career or not …
Apply at: www.deltatalent.com