Victoria , British Columbia
17 days ago
Primary Instructors – ONSITE, in Victoria BC
Hiring Manager: Kadauna Wilkes
Start Date: January 2024
WCCMT Victoria is recruiting primary instructors for our Registered Massage Therapy program.
We offer a collaborative working environment, flexible schedule, and competitive compensation.
Course: Neurology 1
Course Description: In this course, students will utilize their understanding of previously introduced
anatomy and physiology of the nervous tissue and further explore its peripheral division. Students will
continue to increase their knowledge and build critical thinking and problem-solving skills by bridging
theoretical fundamentals for clinical applications.
Hours: (3-hour sessions once/week over 15 weeks)
– Planning, delivery and instruction of course material
– Accessibility to students, answering questions regarding course material
– Bachelor of Health Science Degree or bachelor’s degree in another related science discipline
– Minimum of 2 years practical experience in a health science discipline
– Strong understanding of human anatomy not limited to kinesiology and the peripheral nervous
– Local to Victoria, must be available to teach on campus
– Instructional experience an asset
– Strong communication and public speaking skills
– Strong organizational skills
– MS office knowledge including Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
Please submit your cover letter and resume to Kadauna Wilkes, Campus Director at
[email protected]. In support of your application, provide any additional information including scheduling restrictions.