Langley, British Columbia
3985 days ago
Three Peaks Health in the Langley Sportsplex is looking to sub lease space. Days and times will be negotiated.
The successful candidate will join a dynamic, multi disciplinary team of 4 Practicing Kinesiologists, an Acupuncturist and a Physiotherapist. All are experienced and considered experts in their fields.
Three Peaks is about helping clients expand capacities & stretch their limits; it’s about regaining lost ground, improving balance and postures in the body and helping clients repair and prepare for all the demands of life.
Our clients run the gamut from Professional, Amateur, and Collegiate athletes, to injured individuals that are in rehabilitation for injuries sustained in a MVA or on the job. We work with athletes in many sports from Hockey, Figure Skating, Running, Tri-Athletes, Baseball, Basketball, Volleyball, Football, Tennis, Professional and National Equestrian riders, professional dancers and performers, and amateur figure competitors and body builders. From elders to youth our goal is to Help them achieve the highest level of performance for their body.
The majority are privately paying clients, looking for high level, quality services, that meet their needs in a timely fashion. We also do have some insurance based work that includes ICBC Active Rehabilitation.
Three Peaks also provides Administration Staff for the use of all clinicians. These staff answer phone calls, clean linens, phone clients for appointments, do all invoicing and rescheduing at the time of appointments, etc. This allows the clinicians to focus more on client needs.
• Are Massage therapists registered with the MTABC and the College of Massage Therapists
• Have experience with a diverse caseload
• Willing to work in a team environment to help get the best possible results for our clients.
• Is a RMT who loves what they do and has fun doing it, while at the same time, uses innovation and clinical best practice as the foundation for their work.
To Apply: please include the following information
• A brief cover letter expressing interest in working with Three Peaks
• Complete resume including all relevant work, education, certifications &
• 3 references that we can contact