- Support and guide students in the public intern clinic
- Complete evaluations and ensure students are meeting term specific
- Able to provide feedback and help develop clinical reasoning skills
- Be a representative of WCCMT and its values
- Registered Massage Therapist in good standing with the CMTBC
- 2500 hours or a minimum of 2 years working as an RMT
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Willingness to learn and adapt
- Flexible schedule
Please submit your cover letter and resume to Tara Lowry, Clinic Coordinator at Administrator [email protected].
In support of your application, provide any additional information such as availability and scheduling restrictions.