Hiring Managers: Mike McNulty and Amy Van Sickle
Start Date: Immediately
Hours: Fulltime – 40 hours per week.
WCCMT New Westminster Campus is looking for a detail-focused team player to join their team.
As the Clinic Administrator for the West Coast College of Massage Therapy, New Westminster your role and responsibility is to ensure the efficient and effective delivery of the College’s Student Intern clinic.
- Highly preferred: Registered Massage Therapist in good standing with the CMTBC or a post-secondary degree.
- Minimum of two years of work experience in clinic administration or a similar setting. Preference will be given to those with supervisory experience.
- Experience and success in business operations within the healthcare field. Current or previous member in good standing of a healthcare profession such as Registered Massage Therapy
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications especially, Excel, Word and Teams.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills with demonstrated ability to effectively administer students, instructors and patients with a high degree of competence and professionalism
- Proven ability to create, maintain and produce records as required for record keeping and accreditation purposes
- Analyze feedback data and create remedial action plans
- Employee shift scheduling and time sheet administration
- Ability to take direction and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment
Please submit your cover letter and resume to Mike McNulty, Manager of Operations: [email protected]