3931 days ago
$26 for ½ an hour, $43 for 1 hour and $72 for 1½ hours
– Are you a Registered Massage Therapist with a passion for providing superior customer service? The Sally Borden Fitness Centre is looking an RMT to provide therapeutic massages to the Banff Centre’s wide range of clientele, including but not limited to: writers, dancers, musicians, visual artists, theatre arts, athletes, career professionals, staff, locals and physiotherapy clients
– Conduct client assessments.
– Administer appropriate massage treatments including soft tissue manipulation, relaxation techniques, stretching techniques, finger/hand pressure to specific points on the body, trigger point therapy and drainage techniques.
– Consult with other health care professionals to develop treatment plans for clients.
– Massage therapists also maintain treatment records, invoicing/billing and assist with linen inventory.
– Assist with daily cleaning chores.
The Ideal Candidate
– Must be a Registered Massage Therapist (RMT) in Alberta at the time of your start date and have either been actively working as a massage therapist for a minimum of two years or have recently finished massage school.
– Must have completed a minimum of 2,200 hours and adhere to advanced standards within their profession.
– Candidates offered a position with the Centre, in this capacity, will be required to obtain a criminal record check through the local R.C.M.P. detachment, verifying a clear record before a final job offer can be made.
Employment Terms & Benefits
– This will position works approximately 30-35 hours per month on an on-call commission basis.
– The pay per massage is $26 for ½ an hour, $43 for 1 hour and $72 for 1½ hours.
– If this opportunity matches your interest and experience, please submit your application online via The Banff Centre careers website at www.banffcentre.ca/careers
– We are accepting applications for this position until a suitable candidate is found.