Hiring Managers: Mike McNulty
Start Date: Immediately
This key position is responsible for the recruitment, enrolment and retention of prospective students for the College’s RMT program of study.
This full-time, permanent position requires effective multitasking skills, organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills and the ability to work independently as well as with a team. A key factor is the ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with prospective students; from first impressions through to enrolment in our program.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supports prospective students with admission procedures and any other queries in a timely and professional manner through, phone, text, email and in-person meetings
- Communicates and builds relationships with applicants as they move through the admissions process and converts those applicants into registered students
- Tracks all leads, from all sources, through the ampEd web-based student information system
- Maintains regular communication with applicants, students, colleagues and external agencies in order to coordinate admission activities
- Contributes to maximizing student enrollment by accurately and efficiently assessing and processing student applications while ensuring minimum qualifications are met
- Follows admission protocols and procedures, complying with Accreditation (PTIB and CMTCA) requirements pertaining to admissions
- Work experience in Admissions in the educational sector an asset.
- Post Secondary Education in a related field, an asset
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PPT, Teams
- Previous experience working with ampEd (web-based student information system) or similar CRM platform an asset
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organized, with strong attention to detail
- Strong administration skills
- Proactive, with the ability to take initiative as required
- Able to perform tasks with tact, discretion and confidentiality
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively, both independently and in a team environment
- Skills and experience gained in related fields such as project management, marketing, HR, and administration advantageous.
Remuneration: $55,000 per year
To apply, please send a detailed resume and cover letter, to the attention of Mike McNulty ([email protected]), Manager of Operations.
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.