NEW WESTMINSTER STUDENT MANUAL
- Respectful and Fair Treatment Policy
- Sexual Violence and Misconduct Policy
- Student Attendance Policy
- Student Dismissal Policy
- Student Dispute Resolution Policy
- Student Grade Appeal Policy
- Student Statement of Rights
WCCMT is committed to the prevention of, and appropriate response to, any acts, attempts or threats of sexual violence and misconduct against any member of the WCCMT community including but not limited to; students, faculty, administrators, staff or patients of the student intern clinic/inreach/outreach.
WCCMT encourages anyone who is a victim/survivor, or has knowledge of, an act of sexual violence and misconduct to disclose the matter immediately to College Administration.
Download the forms below to submit a complaint or report of sexual violence and misconduct
- Complaint of Sexual Violence and Misconduct Reporting Form (To be completed if you are a victim/survivor of an act of sexual violence and misconduct)
- Report of Sexual Violence and Misconduct Reporting Form (To be completed if you are aware of or witness to an act of sexual violence and misconduct)