We’ve compiled a bunch of facts and questions from our Massage Therapy learning curriculum to challenge our prospective students, current students, alumni, instructors/staff and now… you! Here are some recent Trivia Tuesdays for you to take your knowledge!
Most answers given to this question were light-hearted: “Running after the ice cream truck!”, “Life.”, and “Waking up.” Other users thought it was caused by infection, but it’s actually…
In this year, this Act made sure that those practising Massage Therapy would be certified and registered. It was done in the year…
One user got this one correct immediately! By saying…
A: Dense regular connective tissue that connects bone to bone.
One user responded with “Kleenex!” which is true, but more specifically the answer we were looking for was…
A: Cartilage, the epidermis, and the cornea of the eye!
Think Tank Tuesday is a bit different, as it’s looking for your particular experiences.
Different people use stretching for various reasons:
- to help maintain normal muscle function
- to help alleviate pain due to muscle tension
- to overcome cramping in muscles
- to maintain or improve range of motion in a joint
- to facilitate muscle healing
- to help correct postural imbalances
- to help minimize the development of scar tissue
- to influence psychological factors such as to aid relaxation, maintain or improve motivation or stimulate a sense of well-being
Do you have any trivia suggestions? We’d love to hear them! Contact us at [email protected].