To graduate from CCMH and be awarded a diploma indicating successful completion, a student must have:
- Satisfied and complied with all regulations outlined in the Enrolment Contract,
- Completed all subjects or courses with a minimum final grade of 70%, including the completion of all evaluation criteria within every course,
- Obtained a minimum score of 70% on the Comprehensive Examinations,
- Paid all tuition and fees, and
- Completed all Clinical Practicum requirements.
All requirements must be completed within 8 terms of beginning in the program for a student to remain eligible for graduation.