Our Grads Earn University Credits
Graduates of CCMH’s Massage Therapy program are eligible for the following:
- 54 credit hours toward a Bachelor of Science of Kinesiology degree (BScKin) – approximately 2 years of transfer credit – from the University of New Brunswick.
- 69 credits towards a Bachelor of Health Science degree – approximately 2 years of transfer credit from Thompson Rivers University in Kamloops, British Columbia.
- 75 credits towards a Bachelor of General Science – approximately 2 years of transfer credit from Thompson Rivers University in Kamloops, British Columbia.
- 43 block transfer credits towards a Bachelor of Science in Human Kinetics from the University of the Fraser Valley in British Columbia.
- 30 credits towards a Bachelor of Science in Human Science at Athabasca University.
- Graduates of CCMH are also able to work in conjunction with the Office of the Registrar, Athabasca University, to receive transfer credits towards another university degree.
We are continuing to establish transfer arrangements with other Canadian universities. Please check with the CCMH Admissions department for any updates.
One great advantage of joining the CCMH family of Colleges is ease of transfer of massage therapy courses from one campus to another. With programs available in Halifax, Toronto, Cambridge, Victoria and Vancouver, we have you covered . . . from Coast to Coast.
We also welcome applications from students who have attended other Colleges of Massage Therapy which offer recognized Diploma Programs.
We will carefully consider each transfer application on an individual basis.
Prior Learning Assessment
An applicant of CCMH who has successfully completed prior post-secondary education similar to the education taught at CCMH may also request a Prior Learning Assessment (PLA).