Upcoming course dates July 5 and Oct 4, 2015 10-6pm
A one-day in-class certification course that focuses on both theoretical and practical applications for hot stone therapy.
Registered Massage Therapists will be eligible to receive
• 15 CEUs “CATEGORY A” from the College of Massage Therapists
Topics covered during the course and in the manual include the following:
• History of hot stone therapy
• Properties of basalt stones and other types of stones
• Benefits of hot and cold stone therapy and contraindications
• How to cleanse and re-energize your stones
• Hot stone massage techniques
• How to perform a hot stone massage (full body routine)
• How to incorporate aromatherapy into hot stone therapy
And much, much, more……….
This 30-hour certification course begins with a one day hands-on in-class course followed by completion of 5 case studies and a written exam at home. Certification requires completion of all case studies and a written exam. Completed work must be submitted for final grading purposes within 12 months of the actual in-class course date. Hot Stone Registration Form
Instructed by Sean and Laurie Baker