Do you know:
- Healthcare jobs are expected to grow faster than any other industry, roughly 22% or 3.2 million new jobs, by 2018.
- Massage is one of the fastest growing health care industries in North America
- More doctor referrals for RMT treatments (70%)
- Growth in Massage Therapy is outpacing chiropractic and physiotherapy (Fraser Institute Report, 2006)
- Diploma or School Transcripts
- Completion of WCCMT’s Intro to Massage course
- Resume and Essay
- Reference Letters
- Medical Clearance Forms
- Financial Budget worksheet
- First Aid CPR C with AED Certificate
- Criminal Record Check
- Education Interview
- The length of the Accelerated program is 1615 hours including successful completion of applicable challenge exams. This means athletic therapy grads, through our PLA process, will receive approximately the equivalent of 1/3 of program credits towards their RMT diploma. For more information regarding challenge exams, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 250.381.9800/ext 224.
- The total tuition for the Accelerated RMT program for Athletic Therapy grads is $24,367
- Total of Textbooks is approximately $2,036, and other related supplies total $1,151.
- *Costs include optional courses, this can be reduced by challenging/removing optional courses.
"DESIGNATED B.C. PRIVATE TRAINING INSTITUTIONS BRANCH and Shield Design mark is a certification mark owned by the Government of British Columbia used under License"