For over 70 years, The Canadian College of Massage & Hydrotherapy (CCMH) has been a leader in Massage Therapy technologies and practices in Canada. Our team features certified educators who diligently work to ensure our students go on to become successful Registered Massage Therapists.
Are you interested in sharing your experiences and knowledge with our students? Join our Toronto campus team and teach with us today!
We are looking for instructors. Ideal candidates should:
- Be a Registered Massage Therapist with a minimum of two years or approximately 1400 hours of clinical experience.
- Possess an outgoing, friendly, and professional disposition.
- Have a keen interest in teaching Massage Therapy to students.
- Be able to work collaboratively.
- Have a flexible schedule.
- Preferable candidates have experience teaching or delivering curriculum.
Hours are variable depending on position. We are looking for individuals available to begin work the first week of January, 2018.
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume, and supporting documentation to JulieH@collegeofmassage.com (please write in the subject line JOB APPLICATION: Attn to Julie Hann)
Resumes will not be accepted later than December 8th, 2017.
If you are interested in learning more about CCMH, instructors and students, check out our blog or follow us on Facebook. Arrange to visit our campus by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.