So you’ve completed your Massage Therapy diploma at CCMH or WCCMT. What now?
We’ve given you with all the training you need to provide the best in Massage care, but now you want to find somewhere to use these new skills and get some practical, real-world experience.
We can help with that! Through our new tuition reimbursement program, CCMH graduates will be offered $5,000 in tuition reimbursement and an opportunity for contract work with Massage Addict.
With over 70 clinics across the country and a focus on therapeutic Massage, Massage Addict is Canada’s largest and fastest growing Massage Therapy company.
All we’ll ask of you:
- Perform high-quality treatments with complete focus on the client
- Recommend treatment plans and home care
- Maintain accurate client records
- Establish a strong collaborative working relationship with your colleagues
- Register with the governing college of the province you choose to work in, or successful registration with a recognized Association in absence of a provincial regulatory body
As a RMT at Massage Addict you’ll receive:
- Tuition Reimbursement of $5,000 Cdn*
- Competitive salary, predictable bi-weekly income, 100% of earned tips
- Access to an immediate client base — you will be busy from the beginning
- Flexible schedules to meet work-life balance
- Education assistance for additional CEU/continuing education requirements
- Access to online booking system — see your schedule getting filled from your phone
- Optional health-care benefits package
- Allowance for professional development and training to meet your CEU goals
Massage Addict will provide all the needed supplies and equipment, as well as billing/booking services and full-time reception coverage.
For more information about the Tuition Reimbursement Program, please contact:
For more info Massage Addict you can visit: