Do you know:
- Healthcare jobs are expected to grow faster than any other industry, roughly 22% or 3.2 million new jobs, by 2018.
- Massage is one of the fastest growing health care industries in North America
- More doctor referrals for RMT treatments (70%)
- Growth in Massage Therapy is outpacing chiropractic and physiotherapy (Fraser Institute Report, 2006)
- Diploma or School Transcripts
- Completion of WCCMT’s Intro to Massage course
- Resume and Essay
- Reference Letters
- Medical Clearance Forms
- First Aid CPR C with AED Certificate
- Criminal Record Check
- The length of the Fast Track program is 1633 hours including successful completion of applicable challenge exams. This means Kin grads, through our PLA process, will receive approximately the equivalent of 1/3 of program credits towards their RMT diploma. For more information regarding challenge exams, please see the Challenge Exam Tab.
- The total tuition for the Kinesiology Fast Track Program is $24,367
- Total of Textbooks is approximately $2,036, and other related supplies total $1,151.
- *Costs include optional courses, this can be reduced by challenging/removing optional courses.
"DESIGNATED B.C. PRIVATE TRAINING INSTITUTIONS BRANCH and Shield Design mark is a certification mark owned by the Government of British Columbia used under License"