The Canadian Press Published Monday, Sep. 3, 2012 7:58AM EDT TORONTO — It could appear on your scalp. Or the sole of your foot. Under a fingernail. Or on a stretch of your back that is virtually impossible to see without a three-way mirror. Skin cancers can show up anywhere. […]
"I currently have a WCCMT grad who works with me. She is the best massage therapist I have worked with. She is so good I can't get my patients in to see her in a reasonable amount of time."
Dr. T. Frackson,
Come and receive the information you need in deciding on a career as a Registered Massage Therapist. Information Sessions take place on the third Wednesday of every month, with the exception of December, April and August.
July 19, 2017
September 20, 2017
October 18, 2017
Is Massage Therapy Right For You?
Take the Quiz.
Going back to school can be a big decision. Take the Career Training Readiness Quiz. Find out if training in massage therapy is right for you.
Get the Latest
Our graduates get great jobs!
- Job Board
- RMT wanted! Posted 1 days ago
- RMT Needed Starting September. Posted 1 days ago
- RMT – Full Time and Part Time Posted 2 days ago
- Registered Massage Therapist in New West Clinic Posted 2 days ago
- Registered Massage Therapist for Downtown Wellness Clinic Posted 5 days ago
- View all listingsPost a Job